Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Book launch tomorrow at the Ottawa Intl Writers Festival

Just a quick reminder – I am excited and grateful to be launching my novel Town & Train (published by Lethe Press​ this fall) at the Ottawa International Writers Festival​ tomorrow (Monday) night. My host is fellow speculative fiction author and Ottawa Citizen journalist, Kate Heartfield. It's a free event.

I hope to see some familiar faces. When I was at the  Cornwall & Area Pop Event - CAPE​ on April 18, I saw several friends that I hadn't talked to in 10 or even 20 years. Some fine moments, those. So I'll take this chance to thank everyone for all their support over the years. In fair times and darker times, your support has meant so much to me.

More details about the reading are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment