Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

I"m attendin' the Limestone Genre Expo July 23 to 24

I’m excited to be sitting in on a few panels at Kingston’s Limestone Genre Festival, a fun, interactive event for readers and writers of genre fiction.  

I’ll be weighing in on Queering the Fantastic: LGBTQ Identities in Speculative Fiction at 4pm on Sat, July23 along with Tanya Huff, Sean Moreland, Derek Newman-Stille, Violette Malan and Jenn Burke, moderated by Matt Salton.

And on Sun, July24, I’ll be answering the question, What horror trends are scaring you these days? My co-panelists are Matt Moore, David Nickle, Karen Dales, Alyssa Cooper, and Sean Moreland.  Moderator: the fabulous Ranylt Richildis. 

Special guests include Tanya Huff, David Nickle, Jay Odjick, Kit Daven, Marie Bilodeau, Matt Moore, Derek Newman-Stille, Alyssa Cooper, Bob MacKenzie, Robin Riopelle, Caroline Fréchette and more. 

Check out more about the event here.

No comments:

Post a Comment