Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2018

I'm Operations Officer for Arc: Canada's Poetry Magazine!

True believers, here's the news of my new gig. I'm officially the Operations Officer for Arc Poetry Magazine (Canada's Poetry Magazine), a triannual literary magazine established in 1978, publishing poetry and prose about poetry.

With the ink dried on the contract, I can finally announce my new gig. Thank you, Arc crew. I'm raring to come up to speed. And I'm thrilled to be here.

Here's the official announcement from Arc:

"Arc is proud to annouce that poet, horror author and ex-Tree Reading Series director @jkmoran has joined our team as our new Operations Officer. Read his full bio on our Arc People page."

"Arc was excited to tell the world about our new Operations Officer, James K. Moran. However, in this time of transition, we are sad to announce the departure of Monty Reid from his role as Managing Editor after six years. 

Arc’s Coordinating Editor, Chris Johnson, will also be transitioning into the newly defined role of Managing Editor. For full details on these changes, please visit the Arc website."

No comments:

Post a Comment