Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Ready for April 21-22 CAPE, the Cornwall & Area Pop Event

Photo with the author and
Lord Vader, CAPE 2016.
The Dark Side is calling me once more to the April 21-22 Cornwall & Area Pop Event (CAPE), a comic-book and pop-culture geek haven, where I'll be with my literary horror book Town & Train and Anita Dolman's stellar short story collection, Lost Enough (Morning Rain Publishing). I anticipate dueling with Benoit Chartier and trading Jedi gossip with Liam Gibbs.

Many thanks, Carol Sauve and Randy Sauve, for organizing the saga. I've been going to Randy's Fantasy Realm since '85. In Town & Train, in fact, seventeen-year-old John Daniel visits a fictionalized version of the Realm. The store may merit an appearance in the two follow-up books that I toil on.

Shout-outs also to Matt Bright of Inkspiral Book & CoverDesign for my brand, spanking-new promo posters and Steve Berman (aka the Duke) of Lethe Press. Steve's short story edits can cut like a Sith Lord's lightsaber, sometimes striking down but only making the work stronger in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment